ICE Trike

ICE Trike

Monday, August 16, 2010

Richmond bay trail. On Sunday the 15th of August we met some members of the Yahoo group Recumbents_of_the_East_Bay at the intersection of Central Ave. in Richmond and the Bay Trail for a ride along the shore out to Richmond, round trip was just over 14 miles. This is a regular ride, 3rd Sunday of the month.

I purchased my ICE Trike from Steve Schwartz at BayTrailTrikes.com. Steve was the ride leader, and advised some tweaks to my Trike, Thanks Steve!

This was a fun ride, wonderful bay views, flat and paved. We stopped in Richmond at a Starbucks for fuel. 1987 LIFT! Nice folks and ride chats, well paced, I hope we can do this ride again.

One super neat feature of the trike, is that it folds in half. This let me put Nelle’s mountain bike and my trike in the back of my midsized SUV. No rack required!

And despite the bay views, the Great Blue Heron posing, the only photos I took were at Starbucks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment